Whenever you are involved in any type of accident, whether a car accident, a bike accident or a slip and fall, you should not try to handle it on your own. In the state of Colorado there are many great attorneys. The Denver personal injury attorneys at Foster Graham Milstein and Callisher have years of experience.
There are a few questions you should ask when hiring a Colorado personal injury attorney.
- Do they listen to you?
- Do they understand your case?
- Do they have experience in cases like yours?
- Do they understand your injuries?
- Do they have your long-term well-being in mind?
- Do they understand subrogation laws in Colorado?
- Do they understand if there is a criminal defense component to your case?
- What is their track record for winning cases?
- Do YOU feel comfortable with them?
- Are you talking to the attorney that will be handling your case?
- Is the attorney that is handling your case a partner in the firm?
- Will a partner in the firm be overseeing your case?